Tesla Imaging & Diagnostic Centre
We are pleased to introduce our cutting-edge state of art imaging institute in Meerut, just 50 steps from Eves Crossing towards Hapur Road, opposite Eves Hospital.
The Tesla Imaging and Diagnostic Center will feature the latest in computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment. Our focus is on providing the very best diagnostic equipment in a comfortable, modern, and clean environment. All scans are read by Dr. Shalabh Bansal: a radiologist with almost 20 years’ experience and advanced training in numerous diagnostic radiology modalities in India and abroad.
Our center includes:
- Ultraquiet 32 Channel Digital MRI with in-bore experience (Audio & Video) and ambient lighting to overcome anxiety and claustrophobia the only facility in Northern India...
- Multi-slice CT scanner with 3D reconstruction offering ultrathin sections with full angiography capabilities.
- Post-CT processing to take advantage of the latest in artificial
intelligence (AI) algorithms, improving:
- Analysis of lung nodules and masses.
- Liver segment analysis
- Coronary artery calcium scoring accuracy
- Metal and foreign body artefact reduction
- Volumetric analysis of tumor size, fluid collections and hemorrhage
- Vessel stenosis analysis
- 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Color Dopplers
- Digital X-rays
- Digital Mammograms
Our center is fully connected allowing for communication with other doctors, hospitals and clinics. This includes RIS (Radiology Information System) and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System). Patients and clinicians will have access to images and reports on their computer and mobile phones.
"No more claustrophobia or anxiety inside the tunnel" True digital 32 Channel ultra-quiet MRI with In-bore Experience and ambient lighting - First in UP.
MULTI SLICE CT SCANNER
The Multi Slice CT Scanner is a whole body, multi-slice helical CT machine capable of scan speeds as fast as .4 second full 360-degree rotation scans. 128 Slice Cardiac CT coming shortly
True Digital X-Ray DR Systems
High-Frequency X-Ray machines are specialized models for all general radiography and fluoroscopy applications.
X-ray detector include high resolution scintillator technology and standard Ethernet connectivity, allowing images to be ported directly to a computer for processing. Passes through tough radiation sensor fabrication process to ensure longevity and image quality that is immune to X-ray radiation degradation over time.
3D/4D ultrasound is just as safe and can be done in your doctor’s office. We only scan mothers under prenatal care and have undergone the diagnostic ultrasound exam by a set health care provider..